Dr Sharma has been working with us in Metro medical Centre as Specialist Cardiologist and Head of Internal Medicine since 2007. He did his MBBS and MD (Internal Medicine) from GSVM medical college Kanpur, India. He was awarded MRCP (UK) from Royal college of Physicians,London and Postgraduate Diploma in cardiology with Distinction from University of Plymouth, UK. He did his cardiology training from Freeman Hospital, the best tertiary hospital of northern England and North Tyneside General Hospital, UK. He also worked as Literature reviewer for Current Opinion in Cardiology journal from 2003 –July 2013 published by Wolters Kluwer, Lippincott Williams and Wilkins USA.
Dr Sharma is also currently working as senior consultant and Head of cardiology services in Maxhealthcare, Noida, India. He has worked in Oman, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and India in last 33 years. Dr Sharma has vast experience and full command of his field. Apart from routine OPD cardiology consultation, he is doing all noninvasive cardiac procedures including TMT, 2D echocardiography, 24hrs ECG and BP monitoring in our centre and has impressive reputation among patients.
He is speaking English, Arabic, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi, making him quite suitable to cosmopolitan demography of UAE.
Area of Interest: Clinical Cardiology – Acute cardiac care and Heart Failure, Hypertension Non invasive Cardiology –Echocardiography
- European Society of cardiology (ESC)
- European Acute cardiovascular Care Association (ACCA)
- European Council of Hypertension
- Heart Failure Association of ESC (HFA)
- European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging (EACVI)
- European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
- Royal College of Physicians, London.
- American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
- Life member of Indian Academy of Echocardiography (IAE)